Reporting abuse

Everyone should play a part in protecting children from the risk of harm or abuse. If you are worried that a child is being abused or neglected, you need to report it.

Who to contact if you are concerned about a child

If you are worried that a child or young person is being harmed through abuse, or neglect please contact the Access to Children's Services Team at Westminster City Council on on 020 7641 4000.

If a child is in immediate danger, call the police on 999

If you think there is an emergency situation, or are concerned about the immediate safety of a child please call the police on 999.

NSPCC Freephone helpline

NSPCC is a national charity that campaigns to end child abuse and cruelty to children. If you're worried about a child, you can speak to the NSPCC Helpline on 0808 800 5000.

Voluntary Action Westminster is a registered charity (no. 1068824) and is registered as a company in England and Wales with company number 03518124.  Copyright Voluntary Action Westminster 2009

Developed by Third Sector Design